Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 December 2009

Snow Fucking Joke!


This post is a cut n paste from GOT

"We don't all live within 6 fucking feet of a motorway or drive a big fuck off 4 x fucking 4. When the fuck are you grit shy Highways halfwits going to get your act together and clear the sodding snow and ice off the roads so that I can get my Christmas shopping done!"

"I've paid my car tax, I've paid my council tax. So I suggest that you bollocksy-piss-wank, lardy arsed, desk jockey jerk offs get the fuck on with what I've fucking well paid you to do."

"And don't give me any of that shit about "doing my christmas shopping sooner". I don't work for a government department therefore, unlike you, I have not been able to take the fucking piss and 'pop into town' to do my Christmas shopping when I was supposed to be working."
I couldn't stop laughing and crying simultaneously reading it, after all, as GOT so eloquently points out, we don't all have a 4x4 and we do all now (Thanks to SORN and NPR cameras) pay our road fund licence, plus due to the greed of the government we still pay the highest fuel tax in the universe so that 650 fucking politicians can have their moat dredged and claim a fortune in mileage expenses (coz they sure dont use the money to repair the roads and make them useable)...

BASTARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment